Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Queen's Day 2012



















Queen's Day is usually crazy, busy, packed with parties and people. This year however I decided to take it easy and go out for a walk in The Hague, instead of partying in the centre of Amsterdam. And I have to say, it turned out real nice!

There was a flower market on the Lange Voorhout and everybody was dressed in orange. They really made an effort. I like that! Not as extravagant or 'loud' as in Amsterdam, but that was refreshing for a change.

After strolling around downtown, I had lunch at Beachclub Doen, one of my favourite places along the Dutch coast! The weather was amazing, sunny and quite hot. A lovely Queen's Day infact.

If you want to know more about Beachclub Doen, please read my previous review:
http://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.com/2011/09/beachclub-doen-scheveningen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment