Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

In Between Seasons





Although I love the end of summer (everybody seems to enjoy the sun, the beautiful weather and the beach a lot more when it’s the end of season), I hate that I never know what to wear… one day it’s cold, the next it’s warm again… chilly in the morning, early dark at night…

As a fashion addict I always look forward to the new pre-fall, fall and winter collections, so in a way I can’t wait to put those warmer clothes on again. On the other hand… I don’t want to stow away my summer staples just yet. The result? A mix of summer and winter accessories! A Panama hat combined with a turtleneck, a pair of summer sandals with a felt fedora…

Hat by Borsalino.
Sunglasses by Ray-Ban.
Ring by Vaçide Erda Zimic.
Sweater by Zara.
Sandals by Canfora.
Peruvian bag bought at a market.

Photos taken with my cell phone & previously published on my Instagram account @tarasdolcevita.

No comments:

Post a Comment