Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Flower shop Violien, Breda
















Flower shops: I love ’em! In fact, I probably spend more money on flowers than on groceries… making my florist very happy! So even when I’m traveling, I don’t just look for clothing or shoe stores, but for florists as well.

A little while ago I was shopping in Breda, The Netherlands, where I found this exceptional florist, "Violien". (Or actually, it was discovered by my mother, thanks mom!). Violien is a very big store, selling flowers, plants and gifts. All decorated in a very stylish way; especially the bouquets and centrepieces are true works of art!

The flower arrangements are gorgeous....
the same goes for the interior decoration.
Every time I walk in, I just have to buy something....!

For more information, please visit:
http://www.violien.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment