Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Missoni Home at the Salone del Mobile












The Missoni Home collection at the Salone del Mobile 2011 in Milan was truly beautiful.... Ahhh.... I wanted to have it all!! Besides the famous Missoni zig zag pattern, there were colourful flower patterns, stripes, checks and on and on....

I can hardly find the words to describe how gorgeous it all was! And I was not the only one.... all the visitors of the Salone kept taking photos at the Missoni stand (and refused to leave).
Can you blame them?

For more information, please visit: http://www.missonihome.it/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,
    it was great meeting you at the Salone. I see that you really liked the MH collection ;-).
    I sure will follow your blog.
    If you plan on coming to NYC in the near future let me know.
    All the best,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karin!
    It was great meeting you too!!
    Talk to you soon,
    ciao,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete