Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

6 year Anniversary!








Todays is the 6th anniversary of my blog! I can hardly believe it.... six years already! Celebrations were in order of course... but instead of cake and champagne, this year I got treated to dinner at one of my favourite restaurants... Kua Mexican Kitchen. Margaritas and enchilladas, what more can a girl wish for?

Cheers and a big thank you to you, my readers, who have followed and supported me these past few years! For daily inspiration you can also follow me on instagram, facebook or twitter (@tarasdolcevita).

To read more about Kua Mexican Kitchen, please continue here:
http://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.nl/2014/09/kua-mexican-kitchen-hague-netherlands.html

I wore a skirt made by my Mexican friend Graciela, the owner of Pitti Vintage. Perfect for the occasion, right? Unfortunately her shop in Florence is closed, but she still sells online. For more information about Pitti Vintage, please continue here:
http://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.nl/2010/12/pitti-vintage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment