Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hotel Blau Varadero 2011




















Hotel Blau Varadero in Cuba is still one of my favourite destinations! So I went back this summer and was greeted with open arms: "Welcome back mi amor"! Now that's a wonderful way to start your holiday.

As you can read in my earlier blog, Hotel Blau Varadero offers something for everyone: from scuba diving to sailing, from salsa dancing to spanish lessons, from the pool to the beach, from the à la carte restaurants to the beach bar...

You can even get married there! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, those pictures sure remind me of la dolce vita, they-re gorgeous! I-m following you from Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. planning a family trip to Cuba.. Was thinking the blau Varadaro.. any tips and suggestions or what? Id appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete