Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

Ready for Spring with Margot Bardot










Are you guys ready for spring? I sure am, especially with my new Spring/Summer 2023 outfits and matching Margot Bardot earrings! At the start of the new season I always love to make new combinations, finding the perfect match of fashion accessories and outfits.

These triple hearts and stars earrings can be dressed up and dressed down; they go with practically everything, from jeans to summer dresses, from bikinis to evening gowns. With wedding season coming up, they come in handy! As you can see I matched mine with several cute outfits to elevate my look.

Margot Bardot is a Dutch fashion jewellery brand founded in 2020. Their products are very affordable and versatile. As you know, I am a big earrings-lover, but they have bracelets, necklaces and embellished headbands as well.

For more information and to shop online please visit:
Margot Bardot Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment