Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

A Fall Walk
















Fall, it's a season I have a love–hate relationship with... I absolutely love the beautiful colours, the falling leaves, the pumpkins, Halloween decorations and pretty mushrooms popping up in the park.... but I hate those grey, rainy days when you practically can't leave the house.

But when the sun is out, the sky is blue and the colours are those of an "Indian Summer"... it's the perfect time to go out for a walk! I put on some warm clothes, grab my camera, or in this case, my cell phone.... and I'm ready to rumble!

These pictures were taken at the estate surrounding Duivenvoorde Castle in Voorschoten, The Netherlands. For more information about Duivenvoorde, please continue here:
https://www.kasteelduivenvoorde.nl/en

No comments:

Post a Comment