Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Hello Fall!
















Hello Fall... welcome back! I'm usually quite sad when summer comes to an end, but when I stepped into the "Fall Vibes" at garden centre De Bosrand, all of a sudden it didn't seem so bad. All the beautiful home decor, fall flowers and decorations made me long for colder days and falling leaves.

What I loved the most was the fact that the clothes, home decor, flowers and centrepieces weren't all orange, red and brown, but lilac, purple and pink as well!! Garden centre De Bosrand has always been a master at making appealing seasonal displays, but this year they really outdid themselves.

All the fall home decor was so cute! Many of the fall decorations are actually Christmas ornaments, but hey, who cares? It's a great excuse to start decorating your house as early as september.

For more information, please visit: https://www.bosrand.nl

(Ps. I am not being paid for this article, I just love this store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment