Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Umbria Jazz 24























Umbria Jazz 24 has come to an end.... While I'm sad it's over, I am so happy and grateful I was there!!! It was a wonderful edition with many amazing concerts!! Raye, Lenny Kravitz, Toto, Nile Rodgers and Chic, Chucho Valdes, Roberto Fonseca, Pacific Mambo Orchestra, Hiromi, Christian Sands, Charles Lloyd, Ray Gelato, Funk Off, Accordi Disaccordi.... it just went on and on!!! 

I had lots of fun with my friends, had so many delicious meals (at Ristorante La Taverna, winebar la Bottega del Vino, Da Cesarino, Pasticceria Sandri), many aperitivi at the festival bar down at the Arena Santa Giuliana, met lovely new people, spent all my money at Perugia's finest stores (including Forma)...! All I can say is... next year you must pay the Umbria Jazz festival a visit!

For more information: Umbria Jazz

Want to see more of Umbria Jazz? Check out my previous blogs:
https://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.com/2023/10/umbria-jazz-50th-anniversary.html
https://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.com/2020/07/ode-to-umbria-jazz.html

No comments:

Post a Comment