Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

Blue Monday 2021




















It's Blue Monday! Yes... it's that time of the year again... the third monday in January, supposedly the most depressing day of the year. Well, since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, I'm not so sure that this is actually the most depressing day. We've all had rough times during the past year. I hope from now on things will get better, therefore.... Happy Blue Monday!

The funny thing is, I actually love the color blue. So in case you need cheering up, here's some blue colored fashion and travel inspiration. Hopefully we will be able to travel again very soon. I can't wait to pack my bags and board a plane! Which destinations are on your Post-COVID-19-Travel Bucket List? 

Photos taken in Orvieto, Cartagena de Indias, Reschen, Panama, Capri and The Hague.

For more blue inspiration, please continue here:
https://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.com/2019/01/happy-blue-monday.html


No comments:

Post a Comment