Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

More of... Strandclub Doen, Scheveningen









Strandclub Doen is one of my favourite beachclubs along the Dutch coast. Some of my regular readers will recognize it from my previous articles. Strandclub Doen keeps making small and big adjustments every year in order to improve their service, menu, interior decorating, etc.… and I have to say they never disappoint me.

In 2015 the position of Doen stayed the same (the majority of beachclubs in Scheveningen are built up from scratch every spring and taken down every winter), however the new owners decided to rearrange the layout of the terrace and outdoor area. The colour scheme and -more important- the atmosphere have stayed the same!

Want to read more about this beachclub? Please continue here: http://tarasdolcevita.blogspot.nl/2011/09/beachclub-doen-scheveningen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment